Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Assistant/Associate Scientist for our client in East Syracuse, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for the transfection, amplification and subcloning of cell lines for the isolation and selection of stable high antibody-expressing clones.
- Responsible for the maintenance and expansion of mammalian cell lines using aseptic technique.
- Responsible for the cryopreservation of cell banks.
- Maintain detailed and accurate notebook documentation for all research activities.
- Perform routine titer evaluations.
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation, storage, packaging and shipping of cell lines and samples.
- Maintain working knowledge of current cell culture literature.
- Assist in all areas of cell culture and all related duties as required.
- Requires a BSc in biology or chemistry, with a minimum of 2 years experience in mammalian cell culture with a 1 year minimum in an industrial environment.
- Previous experience with bioreactors is preferred.
- Previous experience with Clonepix Fl technology is also a plus.
- Hands-on lab work in a flexible, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment is essential.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Audrei Cortez at Audrei.Cortez@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary