Job Number: 20-07550
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for an Asset Support for our client in Kennesaw, GA.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to drive from building to building and between campuses
- Insure data associated with each room is accurately updated in the inDesign Tracking System
- Insure data associated with each asset is accurately updated in the inDesign Tracking System
- Insure that the pre-defined RFID tags are attached to assets in the correct location on the asset
- Ability to learn and use RFID handheld scanner (Client to train)
- Ability to learn and use the inLogic Tracking software (Client to train)
- Assisting with inventory and warehouse support activities (inventory count, inventory organization, etc.)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Lester Candilado | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.