Asset Strategy Modeling Analyst
Asset Strategy Modeling Analyst
Job Number: 20-08777
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an Asset Strategy Modeling Analyst for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Asset Strategy Modeling Analyst will responsible for developing scenario based models to assess new strategies to maximize the value of the Client's Asset Management and Transmission assets.
- The candidate will be responsible for managing the Benefit Management Framework and its implementation within the organization.
- Develop scenario based models that methodically and consistently estimate the value of proposed Asset Strategies such as:
- Realistic sets of assumptions to build multiple scenario, and conduct analyses to test asset strategies that consider financial (Revenue, Costs, Risks, Profitability, etc.) and non-financial (Vision, Mission, Objectives Alignment) impacts under each, and articulate the value useful for decision-making.
- Integrated solutions to improve financial performance, and implement the benefits management framework to ID, prioritize, align and track actuals benefits with our ISO 55000 certified Asset Management system.
- Collaborate with enterprise wide teams to validate model assumptions across various financial, and gain buy in.
- Establish a timely process that identifies potential Strategic, Value-Driven or major Capex/Opex investments, coordinates with representatives across appropriate business units, ensures necessary analyses are conducted and effectively communicates recommendations to major stakeholder units and executive leadership, ultimately driving decisions beneficial to the company.
- Determine an effective means of communicating and tracking investment benefits over time and confirming that projects have been realized.
- Ability to analyze financial and technical information, including budgets (capital and O&M), investment analysis (cost/benefit, ROI, etc.) and life-cycle costs for assets.
- Ability to define functional specs and test plans for model conversion and model enhancements.
- Ability to perform user acceptance testing of modeling changes to ensure reasonability of overall model results.
- Ability to process improvement opportunities and develop robust analytics capabilities for energy analysis.
- Ability to provide Project Management skills, especially the ability to develop and lead project teams.
- Solid understanding of the Client energy/capacity/ancillary markets and its various products types is preferred.
- Familiarity of ISO 55000 standards in preferred.
- Solid understand of how utility scaled generation and transmission assets work and its major building components is preferred.
- Ability to simplify and cut through the noise of ambiguity and complexity to get to the point.
- Solid understanding of Clients compliance requirements.
- Solid understanding of the financial and operational impact of maintenance decisions.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eileen Sares | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.