Asset Data Specialist
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an Asset Data Specialist for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Under the Client's Asset Information Strategy group, to support Provide business level support and some technical support to the following systems:
- Client Digital's APM solution tool, Client Asset Answers and OSI PI.
- For the aforementioned systems, ensuring data quality, and solid understanding of business requirements, which can be articulated to the development of technical solutions.
- Serve as the Region's Maximo SME to ensure standardization of Maximo Usage across Operations and data integrity.
- Generate all reports as necessary.
- Support Asset Management in the implementation and ongoing improvement of all data on physical assets.
- Responsible for preparing documentation and coordinating in support of the change control process and internal governance meetings throughout the project life cycle.
- Provide support in performing specialized analyses of corrective action plans to determine the most effective means of addressing potential problems.
- Solid understanding of Maximo both technical and business
- Good understanding of Client Digital's APM tool, Client Asset Answers and OSI PI both technical and business
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment with other stakeholders to understand business requirements
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze complex data and develop logical solutions to problems.
- Ability to identify, analyze, define, develop and implement changes to an integrated information system.
- Ability to define problem areas, as well as develop and recommend effective courses of action.
- Proven ability to perform in a technical role, possess good written and oral communications skills, and have a thorough of industry practices and regulations.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Applications such as Excel, Power Point, Word, Access, Project, and SharePoint.
- Advanced proficiency of Maximo preferred.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Eileen Sares at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.