Ariba Business Analyst
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for an Ariba Business Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Reporting to the VP of Financial Operations of the Americas - Procure to Pay, the Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for the technical support administration and managing the upstream and downstream modules of SAP Ariba On-Demand application.
- Daily responsibilities include providing support to end users, troubleshoot, maintain, configure and enhance existing processes.
- Experience with SAP Ariba Upstream and Downstream modules
- Day to day support & administration activities around SAP Ariba P2P, Sourcing, and Contract modules including: Approval Flow Administration, Interface issue resolution.
- Champion project related activities – meetings, document test cases, testing, issue resolution
- Design, configure, test, debug and document Ariba process workflows and templates
- Perform configuration tasks in coordination with business process owners
- Provide guidance and training to users
- Evaluate business needs and convert to technical system design and development documentation
- Partner with Technology Group to lead and drive new design and development
- Consultant in planning and implementing system and operational changes
- Aligns communications strategy to keep business partners informed of progress/benefits relating to strategic projects and initiatives
- Identify ongoing management and compliance reporting needs
- Proven ability to build trusted relationships with prospect/client Subject Matter Experts
- Ability to deliver projects successfully under fixed time constraints
- Thrive on collaborating with the implementation team as well as internal and external customers
- High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio)
- Lead efforts with the Information Technology Group installing of upgrades/maintenance releases/patches as needed
- Maintenance of business models and data flow processes
- Oversees systems testing and ensures problem resolution
- Prepares user test plans, user documentation, and user training plans for upgrades.
- Regularly provides guidance and training end users.
- May assist Junior Analysts with the set up of user groups, roles, and permissions
- Must possess ability to make appropriate business judgments and decisions independently. Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of an organization within a fast paced environment and successfully balance multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Must have prior experience in both the technical implementation as well as the ongoing daily technical support and enhancements of the Ariba Tool.
- The candidate must possess direct hands on knowledge and experience with managing in part or in whole the Ariba suite, including Ariba Source to Pay, Sourcing, Contracts, Contract Compliance, BPO, Catalogs, Workflow, Templates, User & Group Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of Business analysis experience required
- 3+ years of System Administration required
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Henry Zuniga at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.