Ariba Administration & Support
|Reference # :||17-08207||Title :||Ariba Administration & Support|
|Location :||Jersey City, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||3 Years||Start Date / End Date :||08/22/2017 / 12/29/2017|
Ariba Administration & Support
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for an Ariba Administration & Support for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Ariba Administration & Support will be reporting to the VP of Financial Operations of the Americas – Procure to Pay, he/ she will be responsible for the administration and managing the upstream and downstream modules of SAP Ariba On-Demand application. Daily responsibilities include providing support to end users, troubleshoot, maintain, configure and enhance existing processes.
• Experience with SAP Ariba Upstream and Downstream modules
• Day to day support & administration activities around SAP Ariba P2P, Sourcing, and Contract modules including: User Administration, Queue Management, Approval Flow Administration, Interface issue resolution.
• Participate in project related activities – meetings, document test cases, testing, issue resolution
• Design, configure, test, debug and document Ariba process workflows and templates
• Set up system user groups, roles, and permissions
• Perform configuration tasks in coordination with business process owners
• Provide guidance and training to users
• Evaluate business needs and convert to system design and development
• Partner with Technology Group to lead and drive new design and development
• Consultant in planning and implementing system and operational changes
• Aligns communications strategy to keep business partners informed of progress / benefits relating to strategic projects and initiatives
• Identify ongoing management and compliance reporting needs
• Proven ability to build trusted relationships with prospect/client Subject Matter Experts
• Ability to deliver projects successfully under fixed time constraints
• Thrive on collaborating with the implementation team as well as internal and external customers
• High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio)
• Lead efforts with the Information Technology Group installing of upgrades/maintenance releases/patches as needed
• Maintenance of business models and data flow processes
• Oversees systems testing and ensures problem resolution
• Prepares user test plans, user documentation, and user training plans for upgrades.
• Regularly provides guidance and training end users.
• Report development for system stewards
• Adhere to company policies and best practices
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Must possess ability to make appropriate business judgments and decisions independently.
• Ability to work and communicate with all levels of an organization within a fast paced environment and successfully balance multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
• Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 3+ years of Business analysis experience required
• 3+ years of System Administration required
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying? Contact Henry Zuniga at Henry@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary