Architecture Governance Lead
Be a part of creating the right solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Architecture Governance Lead for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Supports the Architecture & Strategy governance team for Global Baking and Markets Technology
- Establishing frameworks and processes to achieve alignment to GBAMT strategies and objectives as well as compliance to Enterprise Control Functions
- Lead Quality Control reviews to assess design and architecture compliance as well as provide consulting on the governance processes across the SDLC
- Responsible for leading SDLC process improvement efforts and consulting on governance and architecture topics across the entire GBAMT organization
- Define, review and improve non-functional requirements for initiatives and base efforts
- Assessment of architectures and designs against documented standards and strategies
- Relentless improvement of SDLC processes and controls in order to achieve operational excellence
- Identify issues and risks that should be documented and/or escalated
- Identify technical debt against documented standards
- Provide support and consulting on end-to-end SDLC and governance process to internal and external teams
- Act as an advocate to provide training and coaching on architecture governance topics
- TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Forum) Framework & Implementation
- COBIT (Control Objectives for IT) Framework & Implementation
- SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Solution Architecture/Applied Architecture experience in Global Markets or Global Banking.
- SharePoint, Jira, Confluence
- Minimum of 4 year degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 5 – 7 years of technology development experience
- 3 – 5 years of architecture and design experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop processes, frameworks and strategies to improve solution delivery and/or architecture processes
- Possess deep understanding of SDLC methodologies (waterfall/agile) and effective architecture practices
- Work effectively in a matrix organization with teams of skilled architects, developers and business partners with minimal supervision
- Express ideas verbally and in writing to effectively communicate with and influence teammates, technology partners, and architects
- Resolve and influence the positive outcome of conflicting objectives and priorities
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.