Applications Project Leader
Applications Project Leader
Job Number: 20-06559
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for an Applications Project Leader for our client in Alpharetta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support integration requirements for highly complex projects on Healthcare ERP and serialization applications.
- Develops standalone maps in Design Studio for transforming between various interfaces such as ANSI X12, JSON, XML, SOAP, Flat Files, and Database.
- Creates type trees from scratch as well from type tree exporter.
- Creates systems in the IFD and deploys maps to Linux servers and runs maps in a launcher or using command server.
- Understands existing maps and be able to update them for newer requirements or to fix bugs.
- Configures EDI partners in commerce manager.
- Tunes maps to make them run efficiently.
- Writes shell scripts for monitoring or running maps.
- Works with cross functional/business users to understand requirements and assist in data mapping analysis.
- Works with production support to understand production issues and provide solutions.
- Creates, designs, and updates support documentation.
- Follows SDLC processes when implementing development projects.
- Experience with the following: ANSI X12, XML, XSD, JSON, Fixed Length or Delimited Flat Files, SOAP, EDIFACT
- Various ITX Adapters such as FILE, Database, IBM MQ, SHL, SINK o Design Studio, Integration Flow Designer, Launcher, Command Server, Database Design Query
- Various protocols such as: SFTP, FTPS, Messaging Qs, https, AS2
- Linux/Unix OS
- Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL
- Using Editors such as TextPad, Ultra Edit, XML Spy, SQl Developer, Eclipse 4+ years of experience in developing integration solutions using IBM WTX/ITX/ITXA.
- Intermediate-level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have skills in active listening and big picture thinking in a moderately complex environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree.
- Experience with the Healthcare industry and 3PL is a plus.
- Intermediate-level proficiency with API Integration (Cloud to On-Prem, Cloud to Cloud).
- Intermediate-level proficiency with Microsoft Team Foundational Server (TFS).
- Intermediate experience working in an Agile environment
- Primary Skills: DSCSA serialization background, healthcare, and/or 3PL background
- Management Skills: Self-disciplined; strong problem solving skills; good communication skills (verbal & written)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Heckle Tulab | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.