Job Number: 21-14845
Job Number: 21-14845
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for an Applications Manager for our client in Atlanta, GA.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position will lead the development and support of VMS and GRITS systems.
- Overseeing the work of staff involved in programming, computer operations or support services while directing subordinate managers and staff.
- Responsible for day-to-day technic
- Coordinate with other internal and external programs (Client, GTA, Gainwell, etc.)
- Propose and oversee implementation/resolution of issues
- Generate and distribute root cause analysis of system issues
- Manage communication, tracking, and notification of system issues, solutions, and timing of resolutions
- Investigate, prioritize, and follow-up on application bug fixes and issues
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND Three years of directly related management experience
- SQL experience (5 years)
- Project management experience (3 years)
- Understanding of technical infrastructure and ability to identify system issues
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Minimum five (5 years) overall experience with supporting IT applications
- Strong technical and development background
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in a multitier software applications environment
- Effective at communicating technical concepts to non-technical users
- Ability to prioritize issues based on business and operational needs
- Familiarity with cloud-based applications
- Pro-active and self-motivated individual with the ability to work in teams with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with data collection, analysis, and interpretation
- Azure Cloud implementation experience (3 years)
- Web application development experience using (HTML/JQuery/Java/Struts, Spring/Oracle PL/SQL/JasperReports) (3 years)
- Oracle database development experience (3 years)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.