Applications Developer 1
Job Number: 21-10375
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for an Applications Developer for our client in Atlanta, GA.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This is an Application Developer position supporting configuration of all aspects of the FASTDS-VS® COTS application.
- The selected candidate will perform requirement gathering and analysis, perform application configuration tasks, reference table configurations, set up users with access permissions for various functions, application development for change requests, scripting, software debugging, source control, application testing, preparation of implementation specifications and production application support.
- Candidate must possess good understanding of different software development methodologies; both traditional and Agile.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor's Degree. Prefer the degree be in the following fields but not required:
- Computer Science
- Computer/Management Information Systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience writing SQL queries.
- Experience with OO development (.NET, Java, C)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies, standards, coding best practices
- Working knowledge of SQL server or Oracle databases preferred
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
- 2 years of application development and support experience
- Experience in Visual Basic .NET
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.