Applications Architecture Support Specialist
Applications Architecture Support Specialist
Eclaro is looking for an Applications Architecture Support Specialist for our client in Albany, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Using technical expertise centered around a technology, technologies or a portfolio of applications to design and implement Information Technology solutions.
- Planning, designing, implementing, and integrating IBM software solutions, with in-depth skill in one or multiple IBM software products.
- Identifying and resolving issues on a complex server infrastructure, including WPS, Monitor, ODM, and WAS servers.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining WID artifacts, including BPEL processes, XSD schemas, human tasks, business rules, and business object maps.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining WBI monitor models and associated widgets to display monitor data.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining: ODM artifacts, including business rules, events, and associated services; SCA architecture; CEI (Common Event Infrastructure); and ESB (Enterprise Service Bus).
- Writing custom application software from design specifications, performs software conversions, and performs program coding, testing and/or debugging.
- Possessing significant expert knowledge in one or more fields of specialization, with a very broad scope of technical knowledge, and several years of data processing experience.
- Developing high-level and complex designs for systems, applications, or processes.
- Serving as the focal point for technical design decisions.
- Providing expert knowledge on IBM and/or third-party architectures, platforms, applications, databases, networks, tools, etc.
- Guiding and advising in identification, administration, and implementation of specific solutions.
- Guiding and advising in the planning, design, development and implementation of specific technology or tactical business application solutions.
- Performing software upgrades and/or conversions, program coding, testing and/or debugging.
- Devising design strategies for enterprise-class database systems and setting standards for operations, programming, and security.
- Designing and constructing large relational databases; integrating new systems with existing warehouse structure and refining system performance and functionality.
- Designing and implementing computer and information networks, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data communications networks.
- Performing network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Researching and recommending network and data communications hardware and software.
- Researching designing, developing, and testing operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software for various specialized and general computing applications.
- Setting operational specifications and formulating and analyzing software requirements.
- Applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis.
- Developing, creating, and modifying general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
- Analyzing user needs and developing software solutions.
- Designing or customizing software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Analyzing and designing databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
- Supervising those writing software applications.
- Analyzing science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems.
- Analyzing user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Ann Logramonte at Reyzelle.Logramonte@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary