Application Testing Specialist
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Application Testing Specialist for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Take direction from the UAT/Project Manager Associate Director.
- Work independently to complete all user acceptance testing activities as assigned.
- Coordinate, train and assign work to onshore/offshore team members.
- Participate in the execution of all user acceptance test activities.
- Document results, track and investigate issues, and facilitate the creation of all required testing documentation.
- Work with other members of the Customer Data Operations team, IT, and ITVS to ensure that a quality product is deployed
- Complete all required pre & post-testing documentation in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines, in accordance with the company’s computer systems validation policies and within project deadlines
- A minimum of five years of User Acceptance Testing experience in a controlled testing environment
- Proven experience with achieving project milestones, understanding dependencies and meeting project deadlines
- Must possess superior computer software skills and have the ability to understand technical concepts
- Demonstrated ability to quickly obtain a thorough understanding of business requirements and new applications
- Proficiency in creating and executing UAT scripts, in order to ensure operational quality, system integrity and verify system processes meet user needs
- Thorough knowledge of good documentation practices for validated systems
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have the ability to produce quality work on time in a fast- paced, deadline-driven environment and ability to manage multiple projects deliverables simultaneously
- Demonstrated exceptional process flow knowledge of Customer Relationship Management or Master Data Management software applications, and operations
- Knowledge of the 21 CFR Part 203 and 21 CFR Part 11 and how they relate to validation of systems that support regulated processes for the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with Client Quality Center, Organizational and Prescriber Profile data
- Reltio or Cloud based MDM experience and Agile testing
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Five years’ experience with all aspects of user acceptance testing/computer systems validation testing of a Customer Relationship Management and Data Warehouse application
- Must have the ability to create scripts from requirements and pull test data to satisfy all testing conditions
- Must have the ability to coordinate projects with IT, ITVS and Business Project Manager and manage UAT resources
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested? Contact Audrei Cortez at Audrei.Cortez@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.