Application Security Architect
Application Security Architect
Job Number: 20-05366
Eclaro is currently looking for an Application Security Architect for one of our global clients in Tempe, AZ.
Eclaro’s client is a global payment solutions and services clients. In joining this talented team of engineers you will be working on cutting edge technologies and in a collaborative environment. This position is a direct hire with our client and comes with competitive benefits such as, flex work arrangements, flex spending accounts, PTO, Tuition assistance and more. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsibilities range from auditing code, architecture and databases used in custom-developed web and cloud applications, to testing for common application level vulnerabilities, weaknesses, and providing both vulnerability analysis and development advise for application hardening.
- Applicant must possess a strong background in software development, secure coding techniques, secure architecture, software security frameworks, common weaknesses and vulnerability analysis.
- Candidate should have experience securing web and mobile applications, APIs, micro-services, containers, cloud and cloud-hybrid architectures.
- Working with application development and QA teams across multiple products to: Review, evaluate and prioritize vulnerability findings
- Provide SME support on secure code implementation, design and architecture.
- Threat-modeling & risk analysis
- Participate in providing annual OWASP & PCI training for developers
- Helps maintain updated Secure Coding Best Practices
- Common application level vulnerabilities
- Risk Management
- Findings/vulnerability prioritization
- Mitigation strategy
- Controls Evaluation Review, validate, recommend and create standards
- Review of open-source development libraries for security risks
- Web application firewall (WAF) rule development and implementation
- Security technologies review and recommendations
- Bachelors of Computer Science or similar 6 or more years of experience in applying Information Security best practices to Information Technology assets plus 5 or more years of experience with software development.
- Experience with static and dynamic vulnerability identification using industry leading scanning tools and manual code reviews
- Experience with the Top 10 OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) vulnerabilities (most critical web vulnerabilities) and how to identify and remediate them
- Solid understanding of Information Security in general and the specific behaviors that would secure Client information assets
- Ability to translate Information Security policies and procedures into language that a business and/or technical person can understand; and ability to effectively communicate with both non-technical and technical people
- Strong problem solving with the ability to methodically and objectively analyze and resolve Information Security challenges
- Ability to work well inside and outside the team
If interested, you may contact:
Tony Viterbo | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.