Job Number: 19-12113
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an Application Development for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Work with the SOAX top increase and continue their knowledge of CGI Suite and Oracle. To enhance their skillsets.
- Work on designing reports appropriate for Control Center personnel i.e. FOD, Feeder Scheduling, #9 etc.
- Train Control Center Personal on various Computer Systems/Software
- Support ICS events as directed by the department manager
- Look into the opportunity to initiate the migration into Tableau Reports and Microsoft BI reports
- Tasked with creating a E & E report to provide transparency of information
- Maintain and upgrade existing reports:
- Retail New Business Combo Report (Incl Gas in BW) (All Regions)
- CM Scheduling Tool (All Regions)
- Banks Off Tracker, CINDE Inspections, Hot Shunts Tracker (Manhattan)
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft programs
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Homer Ballega | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.