Eclaro is looking for an Application Developer for an opportunity for our client in AUSTIN, TX.
Job Title: Application Developer (C#.NET)
Location: Dallas, TX
- Design and propose short-term and long-term solutions, and make recommendations to business and technology leadership
- Have the capability to work independently, taking ownership of problems
- Take responsibility to build and ship high quality software with assurance of scalability and security
- Designing and implementing client facing features
- Help mentor and coach junior team members to promote Engineering Excellence
- Work as part of agile scrum team on multiple challenging development problems
- Developer will be expected to participate in development planning, estimation, software design, coding, and manage their own work.
- Work on a tight deadline schedule
- This role may require reading complex tax technical documentation, and interpret in order to develop the appropriate solution In conjunction with team architects and business analysts, transform high level business requirements into technical specifications, designs and architectures
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience designing, developing, deploying, and supporting software in an enterprise or SaaS environment
- Strong in PHP, Web services, XML/XSL and strong skills in database MS SQL Server - Complex SQL queries
- Comfortable with SaaS, complex data structures and algorithms, and absorbing new technologies quickly
- Passionate about Lean, Agile and Iterative development methodologies
- Ability to understand high level business requirements and produce technical specifications, designs and architectures
If you are interested, please send an email at Harlyn.Rodrigazo@eclaro.com
note: This is NOT applicable to c2c or need any sponsorship.