Application Developer Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a Application Developerfor our client in Alpharetta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!The Application Developer will implement and support the Client's DRIVE Salesforce platform. DRIVE improves data capture and presentation for sales professionals globally resulting in easier access to data, better forecasting, re-enforcement of productive selling processes and sales resource efficiency which will result in breakthrough revenue growth.
- Will be part of the integration development team and will design and deliver functionalities related to Integration platform based on the business requirements.
- Should demonstrate an understanding and capability of creating and consuming SOAP Web Services, XML, WSDL as well as Dta extraction tools to develop, test, monitor, and troubleshoot systems related issues.
- Provides knowledge and support for applications development, integration and maintenance
- Provides input to department and projects team on decisions supporting projects.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- JBoss Fuse platform and Websphere Application Servers - 2+ years of experience
- 3 to 5 years hands-on development experience using Java and J2EE
- Experience integrating with Salesforce.com using REST, SOAP and Bulk APIs is a plus
- Strong Experience in Open Source middleware frameworks and hands on experience in JBoss FUSE, Java and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with SOAP and RESTful web services including web services standards and related technologies (JSON, WS*, JERSEY, CXF, WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RS)
- Middleware technologies used for integrations
- Experience of using performance tuning tools for JAVA/JEE
- Good knowledge of RDBMS such as SQL Server/DB2 and development and tuning of SQL queries is a plus
- Experience using SSIS or DataStage is a plus
- Experience with Eclipse, Maven
- Experience with Apache Camel
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems
- Ability to develop and execute scripts
- Experience in translating functional requirements into technical design with some guidance
- Proficient in testing of software including unit tests, stress tests, integration tests and regression tests
- Experience with unit test tools and frameworks (e.g. JUnit, SOAPUI, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills - both written and presentation
- Strong flare for innovation and research with the ability to apply it to the practice
- Possess ability to create thorough technical documentation
- Team player with strong problem solving skills and ability to multitask and self-motivated
- Ability to provide after-hours support as requested or assigned
- Knowledge of Agile and SDLC Development Methodologies
Interested in applying?Contact Homer Ballega at Homer@eclaro.com now.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro