Job Number: 21-14429
Do you want to work where innovation drives business? Eclaro is looking for a Application Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a future-focused technology solutions provider recognized throughout the world for their original approach to overcoming challenges. Make your impact as a part of our team!
- 9-14 years of experience.
- Supports and maintains internal business applications.
- Responsible for configuration, setup and updating of applications.
- Implements roles and access levels within the application.
- Works with users to define data structures.
- Sets up ongoing reports as well as ad-hoc reports based on user requirements.
- May train users on the application, or provide inputs into training.
- Provides technical inputs into application selection and vendor evaluation.
- Develops conversion plans from legacy applications, and ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
- 7+ years of software development experience with Java frameworks Spring, Micro services
- Strong Java skills and should be hands-on
- Service implementation REST Services
- Hands-on expertise in development and deployment of code over public clouds and container environments.
- Knowledge on middleware & distributed messaging - Kafka
- Experience with CI/CD build pipelines and toolchain Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, Jira
- Experience with container technologies (Docker) and supporting frameworks (Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Working knowledge of industry practice and standards Agile Framework
- High Proficiency in Open Source Technologies/Framework/Tools
- Very good in terms of understanding requirements and converting into technical specification.
- Be comfortable introducing new technologies and new ideas as required.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision, while collaborating cross-functionally with partner security, operations, and infrastructure teams
- Technical Skills Set:
- Java / J2EE
- Spring framework/ Spring boot
- Microservices architecture
- Mongo DB
- Cloud Platform, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Frontend application development
- HTML5, CSS, JQuery, Angular
- Node JS
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.