Job Number: 21-08755
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an Application Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The primary responsibility for this position is to work on a team that design, develop and support integrations between CGI ARM software and existing applications at Client.
- This role includes but not limited to:
- Working with various vendors and teams to design and develop interfaces to integrate with various applications and databases
- Learning new technologies and show agility in being able to adapt to operational needs as they may change
- Translate business analyst requirements into technical design and implementation
- Communicate design and development ideas to stakeholders
- Providing technical support during user acceptance testing
- Design & Develop complex queries for reports and analysis
- Design and develop applications using Microsoft .Net technologies
- Strong Experience with PL/SQL Oracle 11+, Database Functions, Stored Procedures
- Experience with Oracle Database Performance Tuning
- Experience with .Net development with Visual Studio 2014+ and C#
- Experience working with XML
- Experience with systems integration
- Experience with business requirement gathering and analysis
- Experience in developing Functional and Technical design documents
- Experience with systems analysis, documentation, and specification writing
- Experience with Agile Development methodology
- Focused, hard-working and willing to perform analysis at both high and low levels
- Ability to present information in a clear, concise
- The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate.
- Experience with SQL Server 2012+
- Experience with Data conversions
- Experience integrating with CGI ARM and BizTalk
- Experience with ETL development
- Experienced in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.