Job Number: 21-06715
Job Number: 21-06715
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an Application Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The primary responsibility for this position is to work on a team that is integrating CGI ARMS software with existing applications at client.
- This role include but not limited to:
- Working with various vendors and teams to design and develop interfaces to integrate with various applications and databases including Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Mainframe systems, etc.
- Learning new technologies and show agility in being able to adapt to project needs as they may change
- Providing technical support for user acceptance testing
- Translate business analyst requirements into technical design and implementation
- Design & Develop complex queries for reports and analysis
- Strong Experience with SQL, PL/SQL Oracle 11+, SQL Server 2008+, Database Functions, Stored Procedures
- Experience with business requirement gathering and analysis
- Experience with ETL development
- Experience with .Net development with Visual Studio 2014+
- Experience working with ETL and data profiling tools, e.g. SSIS, Informatica, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Database Performance Tuning
- Experience with business intelligence solutions
- Experience with Agile Development methodology
- The candidate must be focused, hard-working and willing to perform analysis at both high and low levels
- Ability to present information in a clear and logical manner is required
- He or she must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding Data mining concepts
- Experience with Data conversions
- Experience with Cross table data validation
- Experience integrating with CGI ARM, BizTalk and DB2
- Experience working with both Distributed and Mainframe applications
- Experience with Oracle Rest Data Services (Oracle ORDS)
- Experience in developing Functional and Technical design documents
- Experience with systems analysis, documentation and specification writing
- Experience with Data Warehousing Modeling concepts
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience Oracle WebLogic server and WebSphere MQ Server 7+
- Knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence Applications 220.127.116.11 a plus
- Experience working with OBIEE 11+
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Lester Candilado | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.