Job Number: 21-01391
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an Application Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Candidate will be responsible for the development and day-to-day maintenance of several application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues.
- Candidate will design and code applications following specifications using appropriate tools.
- Candidate will perform maintenance and enhancements to future and existing applications
- Candidate will be expected to work closely with business users and IT peers to design effective business solutions
- Candidate will be expected to multitask several competing requests by gathering effective requirements, estimating tasks and managing priorities
- Candidate will be expected to perform bug fix and/or enhancement requests
- 5+ years of experience with .net framework
- 5+ years of experience with C#
- 5+ years of experience with web API
- 3+ years of experience with .net core
- 3+ years of experience with React or Angular Framework
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Bot Framework
- Experience with Azure development (Key Vault, App configuration, Cosmos DB, SQL, Bot Channel, Application Insights, Telemetry)
- Experience with Azure CI/CD for .net applications
- Experience with LUIS cognitive services
- Experience with software development Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or other development testing experience
- Self-motivated with ability to manage and meet multiple deadlines without frequent supervision
- Knowledge in writing scripts for azure pipeline
- Knowledge on Blazor web framework
- Knowledge on Azure APIM
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Henry Zuniga | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.