Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for an Application Developer for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Conduct technical analysis and document complex installations and integration challenges
- Supports ongoing engineering, software development, architecture efforts
- Provide technical support to team leads and customers while maintaining systems via patching, software updates, and upgrades
- Monitor, evaluate, and remediate environment for anomalies and performance
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments related to supported technologies
- Proven foundation in scripting solutions and automating tasks
- Experience with virtual environments (VMware, Citrix) – 5 years
- VMware vSphere 5.x and 6.x – 5 years
- Knowledge of leading profile management solutions (Ivanti User Workspace Manager (AppSense), Citrix User Profile Manager (UPM), VMware User Environment Manager, Microsoft UE-V)
- Strong dedication to quality customer service
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Possess a personal sense of urgency and the ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Scripting (PowerShell)
- Experience with GIT/JIRA
- Dev knowledge (C#, VB.NET)
- API (SOAP, XML-RPC, JSON-RPC, REST)
- Highly desirable: WCF, Web Services, ASP.NET MVC or Web API, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Custom TAGs creation, JQuery, bootstrap, Analytics (Tagging, PDL)
- Highly desired Microsoft Business Intelligence Power BI Embedded and analytics
- Experience in SQL Server, creating tables, stored procedures, DB indexing, back/Restore and writing queries
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.