Job Number: 19-08681
Eclaro is looking for an Application Developer.Microsoft.Net for our client in Chevy Chase, MD.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Performing application analysis, design, development, unit testing and implementing activities for .NET applications
- Working closely with analysts and developers as part of a dynamic project team to deliver first-class software
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft .NET tools and technologies, especially: ASP.NET (MVC & Web API), WCF Web Services
- 4+ years of experience in full stack .NET software development, with core competencies in Visual Studio, TFS, C#, SQL Server, WCF, WPF, MVC ASP.NET, Web API, LINQ, SOAP, REST
- 4+ years of experiences in SQL, LINQ and Entity Framework
- 4+ years of experience in the complete software development life cycle
- 4+ years of experience in console, web service, and/or database development.
- 2+ years' experience writing good, maintainable unit tests
- 2+ years' experience with version control concepts (branching, merging, conflict resolution),
- Experience using Azure SDK, Splunk, GIT, Rabbit MQ
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis & Design, Design Patterns, workflow programming, SOA, IOC, Dependency Injection, and Mocking
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Randy Mingoy | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary