Application Developer (Java.FullStack)
|Reference # :||18-02554||Title :||Application Developer (Java.FullStack)|
|Location :||BATON ROUGE, LA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/02/2018 / 02/28/2019|
Eclaro is looking for Application Developer for an opportunity for our client in BATON ROUGE, LA
This role is responsible for designing, developing, and supporting application solutions and/or reengineered components based on client requirements.
· Developing coding based on design specifications, existing modules, and/or direction from technical lead, including initial set up of development environment and documenting prototype and final solution.
· Developing additional coding as needed (e.g., new release of a program product).
· Years of Experience 3-5 years as a Full Stack developer with the following skills:
1. Jenkins, Maven
2. Spring boot framework, Hystrix, ELK, Kibana
3. Containers - Docker and Kubernetes
4. Asynchronous Messaging, Versioning, Test Driven Development, Mockito & automated testing
5. Behavior Driven Development using Cucumber & Gherkin
6. Programming with Java, SQL, Oracle & NoSQL (Cassandra & MongoDB)
7. Agile (Prefer SAFe Agile)
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees