Application Developer (DevOps)
|Reference # :||18-02000||Title :||Application Developer (DevOps)|
|Location :||WESTERVILLE, OH|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/19/2018 / 05/20/2019|
Eclaro is looking for an Application Developer for an opportunity for our client in WESTERVILLE, OH.
· Operational knowledge of modern DEVOPS stack, for example: GIT / JENKINS / BAMBOO / MAVEN / GRADLE / JMETER / ANSIBLE / PUPPET / CHEF and ability to troubleshoot its processes.
· Basic knowledge of operating system administration / access control - MS Windows, Linux / UNIX Good knowledge of scripting languages, for example GO / PYTHON / PERL / UNIX SHELL / POWERSHELL / AUTOIT / BATCH Ability to write and wire up code in JAVA and / or .Net (VB)
· Experience with system integration and app container troubleshooting (server deployments, application startups, connectivity, load balancing, firewalls, performance etc.).
· Working knowledge of messaging technologies; JMS, MQ Series, Kafka Advanced User or DBA experience with relational databases: MS SQL, DB2 or Oracle. Non-SQL like Cassandra is a plus.
· Experience with app containers: WebSphere AS clusters; IIS/Microsoft Server; Tomcat; Spring Boot, Undertow.
· Working knowledge of monitoring platforms like: Splunk, Dynatrace Experience with Cloud hosting - AWS; Azure experience is a plus; Docker/Kubernetes containers is a plus.
· Wintel Lab experience (dealing with software and hardware) is a plus.
· Any machine learning expertise is a Plus (Spark, Hadoop, Tensorflow).
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees