Job Number: 21-00970
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an Application Architect for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Design and develop Unifier functionality (BPs, modules, reports), BI Publisher and Primavera Analytics Reports.
- Work with Unifier Support Team and business stakeholders to understand requirements for development.
- Design and develop Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) integrations with the Primavera applications.
- Manage test content for new features.
- Perform minor Unifier Config changes.
- Troubleshoot Unifier issues.
- Manage quarterly Unifier upgrades, regression testing.
- Manage Oracle Service Requests.
- Manage Unifier stabilization fix testing & migration.
- Deep understanding of application architecture and application components.
- Deep understanding of data base operations.
- Deep understanding of different IT process types and ability to translate functional workflow descriptions, ability to transform functional workflows into IT processes.
- Ability to translate expected functional behavior to IT components.
- Experience with application platforms (PowerApps, VBCS, >netetc.) plus.
- Good understanding of integration concepts, ability to integrate modules within the same app.
- Ability to communicate application requirements for external integrations.
- Good understanding of SQL and ability to write SQL views.
- Good understanding of Oracle BI tools (BIP, OBIEE) and ability to create reports and dashboards.
- Previous experience with Primavera Unifier a and Primavera P6. PMP a plus. Experience with application testing a plus.
- Experience developing or supporting integration middleware and using web service integrations.
- Experience with OIC or Unifier Web Services is required.
- Experience with REST connections and communications.
- Experience with Data Integrations or Data Migrations is required.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Al Roper | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.