Applicants and Validation Scientist
Applicants and Validation Scientist (Microbiology)
Job Number: 21-04509
Job Number: 21-04509
Be a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Applicants and Validation Scientist (Microbiology) for our client in Burlington, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Primarily execute IQ/OQ validation protocols for microbiological testing equipment at customer sites used in the testing of pharmaceutical products or processes: install and prepare equipment and supplies, perform testing, document test results, write reports and maintain records
- Ensure all systems are running according to necessary specifications and operate within regulations to ensure testing of quality products
- Train customers on equipment operation
- Provide PQ consulting to assist customers with test method suitability execution
- Secondarily perform Feasibility Study on customer samples in house and equipment evaluation at customer site for pre-sale support of different microbiology testing equipment
- Perform in house Testing Method Development on customer products for microorganism detection
- Knowledge of application validation regulations and industry standards - Ability to troubleshoot equipment on-site if needed
- Coordinate with customers and various internal functions to complete validations (customer and technical service, sales and marketing)
- Partner with the sales team to support the sales process, development of opportunities
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports, plans and manages workload and budget
- Assist in development of testing protocols
- Degree or industry in Microbiology.
- Candidates with a scientific background.
- GMP/ pharma lab - good to have
- Customer facing position - "need to like people" & great communication skills
- Installations Qualification (IQ), Operations Qualification (OQ), Performance Qualification (PQ)
- Basic computer knowledge (Excel/Word)
- Salesforce is a plus (willing to train)
- This is a customer facing position which involves validating instruments at customer site or training operators.
- Must be results driven and work well with people
- Must be customer centric
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.