Job Number: 21-13438
Job Number: 21-13438
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an Appian Lead for our client in Milwaukee, WI.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- May lead small group of APPIAN developers in programming and testing of configurations
- Works under limited supervision of the Project Manager/ Architects to develop technically complex solutions
- Assists Project Manager for creating status reports in relation to process automation (% automation, manual exceptions etc.)
- Does programming of high complexity customizations based on business requirements
- Assists Project Manager adhere to release targets. Coordinates with testing team to validate user stories and makes corrections
- Manages code reviews and mentors other developers
- Has the ability to analyze source and target applications to understand process workflow and candidate automation areas
- Experienced with APPIAN solutions including functioning of recorder, control tower, business process configuration etc.
- Aids senior stakeholders in creating concepts specific to a client or a sector
- Works under limited supervision project manager and architects . Should worked on multiple mid to large scale implementations
- Experienced with programming languages such as Java, Python, .NET etc. depending on platform
- Experienced with database query language such as SQL and leads interface with operational teams during UAT and rollout phases 15)
- Should be aware of basic information security awareness protocols, software security in the SDLC lifecycle, and OWASP Top 10 concepts
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.