App Sys Analysis/Prog Mgr - Mainframe -
App Sys Analysis/Prog Mgr – Mainframe
Job Number: 22-00285
Job Number: 22-00285
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for an App Sys Analysis/Prog Mgr – Mainframe for our client in Trenton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate with internal and external groups
- Clearly and effectively Communicate both written and oral with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Contractor primarily will be involved in extracting business logic out of existing Programs and documenting the business rules.
- Contractor will be responsible for analysis, design, coding, component & assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team.
- Contractor will also be involved in some maintenance (including production support), enhancement & development work.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent technical study
- Contractors primary responsibility will be to look at existing Programs written in Cobol/CICS/DB2, extract the business logic from these programs and document them.
- Contractor will also be going through the batch processing of our existing systems and extract the program logic, Procs and JCLs and document them.
- Contractor will be required to collaborate and provide technical expertise to the Information Technology Office and the Business unit to develop a technical solution to implement business/system requirements for different Case Management Systems.
- All contractor personnel will be under the direct supervision of a Project Manager for the Clients Information Technology Office (ITO) or other designated ITO representative.
- Contractor might be required to deliver new or modified programs, code Stored Procedures and successfully unit test their work, develop supportive documentation, and participate with the users in the system testing of their programs.
- Experience with database conversions is desired and helpful.
- Current hands-on experience in coding, testing and debugging programs written in COBOL/CICS/DB2.
- Experience with IBM OS/JCL (MVS) and IBM/DB2.
- Experience with CICS
- Experience in conversions for IDMS/DC to CICS, IDMS to DB2 desired.
- Experience in Usability Testing (participate with the users in the system testing of programs)
- Experience in APPC/LU 6.2 or MQ Programming in Cobol-CICS.
- Experience in coding complex DB2 Stored Procedures
- Attain a complete understanding of the Case Management system and additional Judiciary applications in order to develop from the business/system requirements.
- Develop and/or receive program specification requirements.
- Contractor might be required to deliver new or modified programs.
- Successfully unit test their work and system testing of programs with users.
- Develop supportive documentation.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.