APP DEV&TST - Veeva Vault Developer/Analyst Veeva Vault Developer/Analyst
Veeva Vault Developer/Analyst
Job Number: 21-14392
Job Number: 21-14392
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Veeva Vault Developer/Analyst for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The incumbent supports activities for Veeva electronic Document Management System (EDMS) based on Veeva Vault - QualitDocs.
- In the role, the incumbent is primarily responsible for supporting the Veeva Vault - Quality Suite platform which may include supporting platform enhancements updates, and/or end-user support & access management activities.
- Systems analysis, and configuration to meet requirements,
- Analyzing and support system integrations
- Participate Unit / system / site acceptance testing efforts
- IT Change and release management activities
- Supporting activities related to internal and external audits 7 inspections
- Supporting investigations to identify root cause of non-conformance and implement corrective actions
- Supporting improvement projects for Management system and related process governance.
- Revise the system Support revision to governance procedures
- 4-years of college with a bachelors degree in science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of systems analysis & design , administration experience; in bio-pharmaceutical industry focused on Quality Systems (2+ year Veeva Vault experience required. Veeva Platform White Belt Certification preferred)
- Sounds understanding of GxP Regulations Good Documentation and Data Integrity requirements in bio-pharmaceutical industry
- Proficient computer skills, including use of productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and collaborate with business partners.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
- Detailed oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to assess and interpret data to draw sound conclusions.
- Ability to work on a team to accomplish tasks and receive feedback.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.