APP DEV&TST - Model N Commercial Tester Model N Commercial Tester
APP DEV & TST - Model N Commercial Tester
Job Number: 21-14292
Job Number: 21-14292
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an APP DEV & TST - Model N Commercial Tester for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Writing and executing highly complex test scripts
- Documenting test results, communicating test results to test leads and obtaining responses for all testing exceptions
- Ability to quickly understand, assess, and identify defects for both project testing support and operational issues as reported by the business team
- Perform post-execution reviews of test executions by other testers, and flag intricate but critical discrepancies to enhance the overall quality of testing
- Operate under guidance of Test leads to perform testing and related activities
- Coordinate with Client and other partners to successfully complete testing activities
- Significant / demonstrated experience with Model N (Powered by N) functionality, specifically with commercial contracts, rebates, pricing, bid awards, and chargeback processing.
- Experience with implementing Model N upgrades and/or providing operational support for Model N Significant testing experience
- Ability to perform business analysis and document requirements
- Expertise on ERP Order to Cash (O2C) processes and integration with Model N
- Ability to analyze and assess production issues in an expedited manner
- Ability to design and configure Commercial/Government Contracts, Sale validations, rebates, strategies, and performance-based contracts a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.