Job Number: 19-09708
Job Number: 19-09708
Eclaro is looking for a API Lead for our client in Cary, NC.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Need to work simultaneously and closely with development teams (Onshore & Offshore Both) providing consultancy on API design ensuring the implementation as per standards
- Need to work with the external Integration teams to architect and support both cloud Azure and OnPremise integration and error reporting solutions.
- Perform existing interface analysis based on application reverse engineering materials and interface payloads to define new API's which supports the functional capabilities
- Prepare detailed specs from which interfaces will be developed, then develop interface definition and documents those interface plans
- Experience in REST Services SWAGGER / RAML / WADL Java.Core API Manager React CSS preprocessors (Sass/Less) and Bootstrap Node.js npm Yarn Gulp JSON schema and REST APIs MongoDB and NoSQL
- Up-to-date on REST fundamentals API design best practices and be acquainted with API design patterns to create a modern API design
- Good at analytics and understand Business to handle technical and business Understanding the business vision value for a well-scoped business domain and translating it to a great API Design
- Navigate and overcome the constraints of the legacy architecture
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Kevin Andrew Dagami
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.