API & Middleware TECHNICAL LEAD
API & Middleware Technical Lead
Job Number: 21-04751
Job Number: 21-04751
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an API & Middleware Technical Lead for our client in Waltham, MA.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Tech Lead Responsibilities throughout the Project:
- Define and coordinate the technical tasks for the development of the software and/or interfaces
- Assist in budget for internal hardware/software
- Create/Manage architecture diagrams/plans
- Work with vendors
- Serve as the interface between the developers, across all vendors and the project manager
- Ensure the development meets the desired outcome
- Has strong technical skills and often develops the architecturally significant components of the software system and/or interfaces
- Ensure all the developers understand the big picture because their work has implications
- Know the status of the development work and detect slippage
- Communicate technical issues/decisions effectively to PM and Sponsor by using business terms
- Tech Lead Key Responsibilities:
- Define Technical Roadmap, from collaboration with relevant parties/vendors, based on current state conceptual design
- Initiate the future state design, identifying: a. Decisions Needed b. Concerns c. Risks, with mitigation strategy and plan
- Understand Interfaces, hardware requirements/needs, identify and ensure dependencies defined and met to ensure connectivity and all integration, functions, inputs/outputs are delivered.
- Identify key test strategy requirements and/or focus areas.
- 10+ years software development experience with a minimum of 5 years of experience in MuleSoft environments including On-Prem, RTF, CloudHub, 3.x and 4.x
- Experience with architecting and enabling capabilities utilizing the following technologies: Linux OS, Enterprise Application Integration Design Patterns, Application Servers, Java, JDK, XML, JMS, MQ, SOA and Maven, DevOps CI / CD Pipelines for build and deployments
- Strong Experience with Defining API specifications (RAML, YAML, Swagger etc.), API Gateways, Run Time Fabric, Anypoint Platform, Access Management, Mule Runtime, Mule SDK, MUnit, Dataweave, Runtime Manager, API functional and technical monitoring, Mule Studio and Anypoint Visualizer tools.
- Integration product architecture experience with vendor products including IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco etc.
- Technology design experience which includes Performance, Security, Availability, as well as Operations, Monitoring and Support
- MuleSoft Architect certification is preferred
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.