AP SpecialistKick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for an AP Specialist for our client in Austin, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Firms in the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Accounts Payable specialist reports to the Financial Data Operations Manager. They are responsible in supporting the accounts payable manager in serving the Client firms.
- To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Contribute to the daily operations of the accounts payable department.
- Full AP cycle experience, Hands-on performing all AP core tasks.
- Process timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers with Lawson MHC Document Express software.
- Running daily check and ACH pay cycles.
- Responsible for coding, batching, processing, and disbursing for the AP function.
- Maintain vendor databases.
- Responsible for collecting tax information from vendors.
- Manage the annual 1099 project and other tax analysis – preferred, but not a must.
- Manage & Maintain W9's on all vendors.
- Manage Vendor Master Files and respond to vendor queries on a regular basis.
- Work with vendors and branch office personnel to resolve accounts payable issues while maintaining effective working relationships.
- Participate with audit requests and other special analytical projects as assigned.
- Commitment to culture requires a demonstration of professionalism, accountability, customer/client focus, and teamwork.
- Ability to take on AP tasks with limited guidance
- Ability to accomplish goals while meeting deadlines.
- Possess good analytical skills, problem solving skills, and good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong work ethics.
- Can do mindset.
- Strong Excel skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (preferred)
- Minimum 8 years' experience in accounts payable.
- Steady work experience
- Experience with ERP systems, Lawson preferred.
- Experience with Concur, document imaging and Microsoft Office applications.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Katherine Torres at Katherine.Torres@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.