Anti Financial Crime Analytics Developer
JobDiva # 19-06298
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Anti Financial Crime Analytics Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Hands-on development and programming
- Can work independently when task is assigned and deliver a quality product
- Have good understanding of end-to-end development and implementation methodologies
- Hands on programming experience in Python, Spark, R, HQL
- Experience with Big data analytics and Business Intelligence and industry standards tools integrated with Hadoop ecosystems e.g. R, Python
- Experience in Database concepts
- Experience in Hadoop stack technologies – Hive, Impala, Spark, Oozie, MapReduce
- Experience in source control technologies like SVN/Git
- Experience in continuous integration software like Control M, CruiseControl
- Knowledge of Java or other OOP programming is plus
- Good to have experience in Machine Learning, AI applications
- Develop regression models and machine learning models
- Perform end-to-end model development including data cleansing, transformation, variable selection, parameters tuning, validation, etc.
- Excellent written and communications skills
If interested, you may contact:
Tony Viterbo | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary