Analytics and Reporting - US Medical Budget Coordinator US Medical Budget Coordinator
Analytics and Reporting - US Medical Budget Coordinator
Job Number: 21-16118
Job Number: 21-16118
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Analytics and Reporting - US Medical Budget Coordinator for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Use of Ariba to route statements of work (SOWs) and Amendments
- Understand process flow for all documents entered into system
- Shepherd documents through the system, with diligent follow-up
- Research and resolve invoicing discrepancies
- Ability to comfortably navigate through ambiguous situations and work on a resolution
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently in a fast paced environment
- Serve as a trusted advisor and backup to the Business Operations Specialist II
- Identify and share best practices on process improvements
- Interface with Global Procurement as needed
- Use of RPM to create product plans and WBS elements, enter April/Sept projections, and Fund transfers
- Maintain/track monthly budgets for each asset using a Planned Spend excel spreadsheet
- Understand budget/projections per brand and how the book of work will be delivered on budget
- Meet with stakeholders individually and in teams to set budget priorities and ensure budget execution.
- Proactive in identifying and collecting required information to drive the routing process forward in a timely manner
- Understanding Client compliance guidelines, SOPs regarding Ariba and SAP processes
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience with SAP is required.
- Excellent Excel experience is required (must know formulas, pivot tables, etc.)
- Finance background preferred
- RPM experience is a plus
- Extremely detailed-oriented
- Analytical or financial background preferred
- One to three years in a global pharmaceutical organization a plus
- Three to five years professional work experience; college degree preferred
- Additional MS office skills are a plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.