Analytics and Reporting - Data Analyst Data Analyst
Job Title : Budget Coordinator
Location: Lawrence Township, NJ
Duration: 6 months initial (potential extension or right to hire)
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Analytics and Reporting - Data Analyst for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Budget Coordinator is a new role in the organization to lead and coordinate the contracts and orders process for our customers in WW Commercialization, WW Innovative Medicines, WW Oncology, WW/US Training, Field Force Capability, Congress & Meetings Management, Consultant Engagements & Promotional Programs and the Multichannel Hub across most of its footprint in the US, Large Markets and EMAC.
- The Budget Coordinator leads and ensures the timely and accurate processing of contracts (MSA, SOW), orders (PO, SO) and check requests to support good financial stewardship and project execution for our customers.
- If you are not afraid of Ariba, company codes, material groups and plant codes then this is the role for you! We are an innovative team that uses technology to pioneer better ways to capture requests, inform our customers and deliver results.
- This role interacts with Global Procurement, Compliance, the Buy Team, Vendor Master, Finance, external partners and the rest of Operations team to execute the work.
- Budget coordination support on behalf of the WWC Strategy & Operations team to our customers
- Accurately routes contracts (MSA, SOW) and orders (PO, SO) through the Ariba system
- Understands and complies with Client policies and procedures
- Effectively handles issues with vendor setups, invoicing and incomplete requests to maintain positive working relationships and a smooth operation
- Accurate assignment of PO/SO to the correct wbs code or cost center
- Assists with reconciliation of invoices
- Effectively uses our team mailbox and SharePoint tools to manage requests and communicate progress
- Proactive in identifying and collecting required information to drive the routing process forward in a timely manner
- Understanding Client compliance guidelines, SOPs regarding Ariba and SAP processes
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- Expert Ariba knowledge and experience in processing contracts, PREQs, orders and check requests
- Superior attention to detail and ability to handle competing priorities with high demand volume
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) and customer focus
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to maintain an effective project tracker
- Basic SharePoint and SAP knowledge
- Knowledge of split accounting, multiple PO line items and Client company codes
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.