Job Number: 21-13534
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Analytical Chemist for our client in Summit, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support drug product development including characterization of the process and finished products.
- This position requires hands on experience and knowledge in small molecule pharmaceutical analysis, formulation and/or biopharmaceutics.
- The successful candidate must be able to effectively communicate and collaborate with other team members and present results to development teams.
- Experience in analytical development in support of drug product formulation development.
- Extensive laboratory experience with and in-depth knowledge of conventional laboratory techniques such as Karl Fischer, HPLC/UPLC, dissolution and wet chemistry is a must.
- Experience with Empower required.
- Experience in drafting and executing forced degradation and Design of Experiment studies
- Experience in performing dissolution testing using biorelevant media, for active ingredients and drug formulations to facilitate biopharmaceutics risk assessment and support drug product development is a plus.
- Fluency in formulation development, pharmaceutical processing or pharmaceutical sciences is expected.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiar with USP, ICH and other compendial requirements.
- Prerequisites: BS (10+), MS (5+) or Ph.D. (3+) in analytical chemistry.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.