Job Number: 21-08581
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Analytical Chemist for our client in Parsippany, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Working with some supervision, applies established knowledge of laboratory techniques such as HPLC, dissolution, moisture by KF, GC, TLC, and others to perform pharmaceutical product stability testing.
- Candidate will be responsible for understanding and performing routine analytical testing for stability samples, evaluating and documenting results in a timely manner.
- Understands and follows all SOPs and written test procedures. Performs testing within established standard test times and maintains quality and productivity at acceptable levels as communicated by the supervisor. Candidate will execute troubleshooting of instrumentation and will be expected to maintain laboratory equipment in good working condition.
- Candidate will perform laboratory investigation steps with appropriate approvals and with guidance from supervisor. Candidate will understand the investigation process and begin to assist in preparation of laboratory investigation documents. Keeps supervisor fully informed of all results and project status on a daily basis and reports critical information in a timely manner.
- Should have some ability to multi-task. Will be expected to perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor (e.g. assist other colleagues with laboratory investigations, training of other analysts as assigned.
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience with Bachelor's Degree. Good working knowledge of dissolution and chromatographic techniques, especially HPLC, is necessary and a requirement.
- Working knowledge of both computer and/or data handling acquisition systems is necessary and required. Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills.
- cGMP experience is required. Previous pharmaceutical, quality control / stability experience preferred.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.