Job Number: 20-09011
Job Number: 20-09011
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Analytical Chemist for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Client is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to Client, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
- One shared journey is moving us forward at Client.
- Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease.
- Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together.
- And driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support.
- Client recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment.
- We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
- Client has expanded of its large-scale biologics manufacturing facility in Devens, Massachusetts.
- The expansion has created a mammalian cell biologics center of excellence through the introduction of biologics development and clinical trial manufacturing capabilities to the site.
- Both represent new capabilities for Devens, a site that in its early years has focused solely on large-scale, bulk biologics manufacturing.
- The Associate Scientist will be responsible for supporting analytical activities within Biologics Process Development (PD).
- The role will involve supporting in-process analytical testing, delivering results within customer and project timelines, assay harmonization activities within the network groups, and evaluation of new analytical technologies.
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, is a team player, and have experience in Bioanalytical techniques as they apply to Biologics and related process impurities.
- Techniques of interest include Capillary Electrophoresis, Liquid Chromatography, and ELISAs.
- A reasonable appreciation of upstream and downstream process development activities is highly desirable.
- The role will provide Analytical support within PD.
- The candidate will work closely with PDA team members and Process Development to deliver quality analytical data in a timely manner.
- Assay support of Biologics Process Development activities
- Work closely with Process Development, Analytical development and Testing to support analytical needs and engage in long-term collaboration.
- Authors and reviews technical documents and protocols; follows written scientific methods and experimental protocols, documents results, authors and reviews summary reports.
- Run tests and trend assay performances across the Network sites.
- Review PD design of experiments.
- Support manufacturing site investigations as required.
- A degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Analytical Chemistry or a related discipline.
- BS and MS with 0-3 year relevant experience in Biotech or Pharmaceutical industry.
- A strong background in the areas of analytical chemistry/biochemistry, with the emphasis on experience and in-depth Working knowledge of LC, iCE, CE and Gel Electrophoresis
- Working knowledge of design of experiments and factorial design.
- Familiarity with upstream and downstream biologics processing.
- Knowledge of cGMPs as applied to process development and scale up.
- Development experience for both early- and late-stage molecules is highly desired.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works independently and collaborates with other groups.
- Deliver results in line with project and team objectives.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.