Job Number: 20-07000
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Analytical Chemist for our client in Groton, CT.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Performs forensic examination and analytical testing of pharmaceutical products. e.g. anti-counterfeit testing
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques (FTIR, UV-VIS, Microscopy, PXRD, HPLC-UV-MS, Raman and GC)
- Performs method development/validation/transfer and additional specialized testing (e.g. unknown peak identification)
- Strong working knowledge of regulations including, but not limited to ICH, FDA guidance for industry and DEA/controlled substances
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills
- Conducts non-laboratory technical supporting including review of scientific content for enforcement/regulatory responses; trial preparation; trial testimony; case development activities and support to Client Global Security initiatives
- Provides analytical support to client groups.
- Analytical research and development activities will include literature searches, analytical method development, test procedure writing, analytical method validation, and method transfer.
- Analyzes early stage prototypes, lab samples, pilot plant samples, production samples, stability samples and competitor samples.
- Possesses extensive knowledge of various laboratory instruments like HPLC, GC, AA, Dissolution, IC, etc.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.