Job Number: 20-03703
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Analytical Chemist for our client in Parsippany, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Working under supervision, learns and applies laboratory techniques such as HPLC, dissolution, moisture by KF, pH, and others to perform product stability testing. Candidate will be responsible for understanding and performing routine analytical testing for stability samples, evaluating and documenting results in a timely manner.
- Understands and follows all SOPs and written test procedures. Under supervision, performs testing within established standard test times and maintains quality and productivity at acceptable levels as communicated by the supervisor. Candidate will begin to learn to execute troubleshooting of instrumentation under supervision and will be expected to maintain laboratory equipment in good working condition.
- Candidate will begin to learn about the investigation process, and will participate in laboratory investigation steps with appropriate approvals and with guidance from supervisor.
- Keeps supervisor fully informed of all results and project status on a daily basis and reports critical information in a timely manner. Begins to learn how to multi-task. Will be expected to perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor (e.g. log in samples, reconcile samples for destruction, and participate in special projects.)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Chris Sta Juana
Chris Sta Juana | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.