Job Number: 19-11849
Job Number: 19-11849
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Analytical Chemist for our client in La Jolla, CA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for the preparation, purification and analysis of chiral and non-chiral small organic molecules for client groups.
- Detailed duties include: use of supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) and HPLC instrumentation to carry out pre- and post-purification experiments; use of walk-up HPLC screening systems for qualitative analyses of samples submitted by chemists; evaporation and lyophilization of purified products for compound registration; concise reporting of ata and results in both a verbal and written format, and thorough documentation of results in an electronic laboratory notebook.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Analytical Chemistry or closely related discipline with a minimum of 2 years analytical and preparative HPLC experience.
- Additional experience in synthetic chemistry is desirable.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, detailed knowledge of MS Excel spreadsheet functions and formulas, attention to detail, and good communication skills are highly desirable.
- Background in SFC, as well as demonstrated expertise in high-throughput automation and/or LC-MS systems.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.