Job Number: 19-04495
Job Number: 19-04495
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Analytical Chemist for our client in Rocky Mount, NC.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The CQ Technical Data Reviewer reviews data from physical and dimensional testing of commodities, wet chemical techniques and instrumental analyses. Included in this review are visual evaluations, titrations, pH measurements, AA, HPLC, GC and UV/Vis among other analyses. In addition to data review, this individual could be responsible for preparing solutions, performing analyses, as well as recording and processing data in accordance with DEA, FDA, and ICH guidelines, as needed.
- Functions as a dedicated data reviewer for the Chemical Quality Lab.
- Prioritizes data review and testing with guidance from Data Coordinator.
- Assists in monitoring laboratory metrics associated with turnaround goals.
- As needed, prepares solutions required for testing, performs analysis, records data according to cGMPs, performs calculations and enters results into LIMS system.
- Provides support to assure lab safety and compliance -either through safe use of chemicals and/or the recognition of DEA, FDA, OSHA, and ICH compliance issues.
- Bachelor of Science in Life Science (e.g. Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, etc.)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a Quality Control or R&D laboratory and experience with a wide variety of analytical techniques (e.g., HPLC, GC, AA, UV-VIS, etc.) and biological techniques (e.g., BET, antibiotic potency, sterility, etc.).
- Knowledge of cGMPs and regulations outside of the US.
- Good communication, organization and computer skills are required.
- Knowledge of LIMS, Empower, and Microsoft Office programs is desired.
- Minimum of 1 year data review experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience reading and interpreting chromatographic data.
- ICP-MS experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary