Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Analytical Chemist for our client in Rocky Mount, NC.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provides analytical support to client groups
- Analytical research and development activities will include literature searches, analytical method development, test procedure writing, analytical method validation, and method transfer
- Analyzes early stage prototypes, lab samples, pilot plant samples, production samples, stability samples and competitor samples
- Extensive knowledge of various laboratory instruments like HPLC, GC, AA, Dissolution, IC, etc.
- 0-3 years of experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Jane Bautista at (201) 285-8622 or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/froilyn-jane-bautista-88751612a or send your resume to Jane@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary