Job Number: 19-04694
Job Number: 19-04694
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Analyst for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Monitors the actual spend of the Service Providers, IT Software, and PC expenditures, which includes transactual analytics and journal entry preparation.
- Resolve purchase/service order (PO) and billing discrepancies for the Service Providers, IT Software, and PC expenses, including maintenance of the PO’s and invoice payment reconciliation across the globe.
- Supports monthly and quarterly financial close processes, which includes developing variance analyses focusing on comparison of actual spend vs. budget and projection for the key Service Providers and Software.
- Assists in building of Excel financial models/templates, including actuals and forecasts, variance analysis, maintain and improve existing tracking processes.
- Provide ongoing support to the Software Owners (PO/Invoicing/Quotes/ Tax/Identify CCs to use, etc.) and Software Management Database (SMDB) updates.
- Assists in maintaining the financial data integrity of the SMDB System. Help the software owners update the latest transactions in the SMDB.
- Provide support in the fixed asset monitoring for both software and hardware.
- Supports the IT Portfolio Project Management (PPM) reporting and analysis.
- Bachelor or Associate’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration (Finance-focus), CPA and/or MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years diversified experience in accounting or finance
- Experience with financial reporting and IT-operations expense management is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of general ledger, cost center structure, and software management is required - SAP is required and ServiceNow is strongly preferred
- IT functional knowledge preferred
- Highly proficiency in Excel is a requirement. Knowledge and experience using PowerPoint preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of US GAAP and internal controls, financial and analytical skills required
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Must be team oriented and have ability to work collaboratively in a complex matrix environment, both in terms of functions and geographies
- Successful candidate must be a demonstrated, strong self-starter, have the ability to manage multiple tasks and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able and willing to be flexible and adapt to dynamically changing organizational needs and requests, as well as learning new content and skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Antonette Dizon | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary