AML UAT Tester
AML UAT Tester
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a AML UAT Tester for our client in Scottsdale, AZ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Familiar with BSA e-filing standards, specifications and process
- Experience either in the preparation of or actual use of SARs for FinCEN e-file process.
- Experience in case management system design and workflow in BSA/AML environment (alerts, cases and SARs)
- Experience / Knowledge of conducting financial crime investigations, money laundering monitoring and/or investigations or other relevant BSA/AML experience
- Defect management - Documenting, tracking and managing defects during UAT execution.
- Perform User Acceptance Test (UAT) for AML system initiatives; Execute test scripts and document test results.
- Help design, validate and execute test scripts and tools using the detailed business requirements document.
- Work with automated testing tools such as Client Quality Center.
- Ensure resolution of all identified defects, including retesting as needed
- Communicating any discrepancies between requirements and design to technology, and ensuring all discrepancies are addressed.
- Attention to detail, strong analytical skills; Applied knowledge of the technical requirements for regulatory filing.
- Knowledge of MS Office Tools
- A solid background in basic general banking operations, banking systems and BSA/AML regulations
Interested in applying?
Contact Ivy Española at (201) 942-3003 or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivyespanola and/or send your resume to Ivy.Espanola@eclaro.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary