Help drive change! Eclaro is looking for an AML Analyst for our client in Jacksonville, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Use independent and professional judgment when reviewing AML investigations in addition to all policies and procedures and meets regulatory standards
- Monitor case aging and escalate as necessary
- Participate in departmental projects and initiatives
- Keep abreast of new rules, regulations and reputational risks to further improve our investigation processes
- Understand business and regulatory requirements and ensure functions are being performed within those requirements
- Maintain a thorough comprehension of internal AML typologies relating to correspondent banking clients
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Strong knowledge of AML laws (USA PATRIOT Act), Regulations (Fed, SEC, Client) and their application to the supported products/business lines
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, including pivot tables, macros, filtering, and sorting
- Correspondent banking experience
- An understanding of the legal and compliance issues of complex banking organizations
- Knowledge with Case Management System, Actimize / Mantas
- Experience using LexisNexis
- CAMS certification
- Applied experience of effective internet search techniques
- Operational knowledge of USD payment systems, including SWIFT, CHIPS, ACH, and FedFunds
- Ability to identify, escalate and communicate issues to management in an effective and succinct manner
- Effective decision making skills and strong problem solving skills
- Good team player with the ability to manage the team's workload and their own
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent analytical, judgment, and research skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and accurately prioritize workload with minimal supervision
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Elland at 201-283-9624 or send your resume to email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary