AMI Data/Reporting Analyst
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an AMI Data/Reporting Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Track, monitor and analyze data from various AMI and legacy system for system reporting and performance purposes
- Investigate and manage and correct data exceptions in the company meter data management system
- Investigate and correct transactions through defined exception queues in the meter data management system
- Create and refine reports for developed management metrics for project status communication
- Identify data patterns and issues with AMI Business System synchronization
- Create procedural and process summaries necessary for manual issue resolution and business system script automation.
- Organize system database exports into formal reporting structures for analytics and issue resolution purposes
- Perform system synchronization monitoring, issue identification and troubleshooting for AMI Transaction correction
- Track the movement of and provide support for the use of AMI equipment and devices in the field
- Candidate must be a self-starter that actively engages issues seeking resolution
- Candidate must utilize system-generated exception work queues for work assignment, self-reporting on progress, and transaction correction through User Interface as issues are identified and corrected
- Agile, self-motivated learner
- Ability to develop, refine and troubleshoot SQL queries
- Fluent with Microsoft Access
- Ability to learn AMI and Legacy applications with proper training
- Experience with data analysis and interpretation and account/field/record correction
- Ability to communicate with end user customers to resolve issues, gaps, and collect data
- Strong verbal skills - with the ability to clearly communicate technical issues and potential resolution paths
- Ability to interpret technical documents and diagrams as well as interpret business requirements
- System synchronization troubleshooting experience is required - data management experience between multiple systems
- Experience with developing and refining database reporting tools
- Experience with data presentment and analysis from multiple databases
- Experience with data collation and reporting for analytics and issue resolution purposes
- Experience with transaction investigation and correction through User Interface or file correction
- Billing or Customer account transaction management experience
- Experience with defect management, and reporting tools (i.e. Rational) for issue identification, work assignment, communication and resolution
- Experience with executing business system test scripts, documenting and reporting testing results
- Experience with utility energy management systems or billing systems
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Henry Zuniga at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.