Job Number: 19-04669
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Algorithm Developer for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Scientists in this role will work with Quantitative Systems Pharmacology (QSP) scientists to develop algorithms and processes that enable and enhance the computational efficiency of QSP modeling and simulation.
- These algorithms may include developing profiling tools to identify opportunities for model reduction or other structural optimizations, enhancements to standard techniques for solving differential equations, parameter estimation, machine learning, and/or high-throughput computing.
- The QSP Algorithm Developer will work closely with QSP scientists to understand the unique requirements in each of the disease areas (Immunoscience, Fibrosis, and Cardiovascular), and help to devise solutions to improve QSP modeling & simulation efficiency and productivity.
- Define and develop algorithms and workflows under limited instruction
- Maintain and improve QSP modeling and simulation algorithms
- Provide methods, prototypes, and code for implementation in internal tools and end-user applications
- Participate in internal scientific discussions to enhance the numerical efficiency of QSP simulations
- Ph.D. (or M.S. with 5+ more years’ experience) in mathematics, engineering, physics, computer science or other related field, with at least 2 years in Pharmaceutical R&D
- Demonstrable ability in Matlab and a scripting language (e.g. Python, Perl, R), with an appreciation of modeling/engineering tools and practices
- Demonstrable ability in the design and optimization of algorithms (with an understanding of their application to mechanistic modeling & simulation)
- Understanding of key concepts in pharmacology & statistics
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary