Aladdin eFront, Business Development, Vice President
VP - Business Development
Job Number: 21-08507
Eclaro is currently recruiting for a VP - Business Development for one of our financial services client in New York, NY. This position is a direct hire with the client.
Eclaro’s client is a highly regarded investment services company that delivers investment management services including broker/dealer, banking, trust and insurance services. As a member of this team you will be working in a fast-paced agile development environment using the latest technologies to deliver quality solutions. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Develop a robust pipeline of prospects to manage a sustained, multi-million dollar pipeline of opportunities.
- Identifying the prospect buying behavior and orient the proven eFront sales process for the prospect to drive the prospect toward a decision.
- Uncovering key components of value for the various prospect stakeholders to drive 'Why' the prospect is interested in eFront and then demonstrate how the platform solves the prospect's perceived value
- Drawing resources from across Client (Client services, Data operations, Engineering and product teams) to position the prospect for a successful long-term partnership.
- Dealing with complex negotiations at the executive level through a multi-constituent sales process.
- Build strong internal relationships within Client Solutions, and the wider Client globally, in support of growth and your clients
- 5-10 years of experience in consultative and value-based selling with a successful track record of leading and growing teams,
- Working understanding of private capital, key industry trends and experience in selling complex technology and accounting solutions,
- Superior communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts simply and clearly to clients
- Entrepreneurial approach to large, complex projects, with a flair for problem solving
- Self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment and works well as part of a multi-disciplinary global team
- People management and leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and engage internal teams and translate strategy into action
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.